The WWW is a good knowledge gathering exercise for retrospectives. The 3 Ws stand for: Worked effectively, kinda Worked, didn’t Work.
Running the exercise:
- Split the canvas into Three areas:
- Worked effectively – issues that labored very well
- kinda Worked – issues that kinda labored, however you slightly tweak it a little bit bit
- didn’t Work – issues that didn’t work
- Ask the members for his or her notes.
- Affinity grouping and group dialog
Below is a photograph from a retrospective canvas with this exercise.