The Known Issues exercise is a centered retrospective exercise for points which might be already identified. It may be very helpful for conditions the place the staff (1) both is aware of their points and wish to discuss concerning the options, or (2) carry on operating out of time to speak about repetitive points that aren’t the highest voted ones.
Running the exercise:
1. Split the participates on teams of two or three folks
2. Ask every group to jot down down the identified points
3. Group the identified points and skim to the entire group
4. Ask everybody to consider options to the identified points, write on submit it (one other shade than the identified points) and place it subsequent to the identified subject
5. Group dialog and motion merchandise creation
The photograph illustrates this exercise in motion. On it, you could find the know points categorized and grouped (on blue and inexperienced index playing cards) as described on step 3. Then the proposed options (on yellow post-its) as described on step 4,.
This exercise was created by David Worthington. On his unique submit he recommends operating this exercise, adopted by the who-what-when check out activity. I agree with David and discover this exercise very efficient for venture rescue conditions, the place the problems record is well-known.