This is a brief exercise to measure members’ engagement for the assembly at hand
Running the exercise
1. Ask every participant to report anonymously his or her perspective towards the retrospective as an Explorer, Shopper, Vacationer or Prisoner.
– Explorers – Are keen to find new concepts and insights. They need to be taught all the pieces they will in regards to the iteration/launch/challenge.
– Shoppers – Will look over all of the obtainable info, and will likely be completely satisfied to go residence with one helpful new thought.
– Vacationers – Aren’t within the work of the retrospective, however are completely satisfied to be away from the each day grind.
– Prisoners – Feel that they’ve been compelled to attend and would somewhat be doing one thing else.
2. Collect the outcomes and create a histogram to indicate the info.
3. Acknowledge the outcomes and information a dialogue about what the outcomes imply for the group.