The 360 levels appreciation is a retrospective exercise to foster open appreciation suggestions inside a group. It is particularly helpful to extend group ethical and enhance folks relationship.
Running the exercise:
- Give paper and pen to every participant
- Ask everybody to put in writing down what he/she appreciates for one another participant (timing really useful: 2 minutes per participant)
- Ask the group to type a circle
- Ask one participant to take a seat within the middle of this circle
- Everyone within the circle ought to learn the appreciation suggestions to the participant within the middle (full the 360 levels)
- Change the participant within the middle till everybody has acquired suggestions
Typically the 360 levels appreciation exercise motivates fixed suggestions, strengthens relationship and belief. Often the responses and outcomes are fairly enthusiastic, and the group ethical will get a lift. This exercise relies on the 360 degree feedback.